Sunday, April 15, 2012

How to make people think that you are "Legit Bat-Shit Crazy" Part II

After the last time I updated the "Bat-Shit Crazy list, which most of you probably never noticed. See the list originally contained I believe 20, but then I updated it to 50. After doing this, and seeing the positive response I figured that I would milk this thing for a while. So this update will not be too long. I was tempted to only do 10 things, but I do not know. That seemed like I would be cutting you guys short. So just for the hell of it I will give you 11 thing to do to make people think that you are "legit Bat-Shit Crazy."


 51.  Always eat alone and stare at strangers as if you are plotting their demise. If you must for some reason eat with other people, stay as quiet as possible unless talking you yourselves.
52.  Interrupt people’s conversations to give irrelevant opinions (Person: “Then she called my mom and told—.” You: “I love to ski naked, you should try that.”)
 53.  Try to incorporate singing into conversations.
54.  Mimic your speech like Yoda, you should.
55.  Speak in code.
56.  Walk around in public wearing a hooded robe.
57.  When someone gets on your nerves, or really pisses you off, try to use an unforgivable curse on them.
58.  Wave at people like Bob Ross, and don’t be afraid to tell them “happy paining.”
59.  When you weigh in on a conversation, especially if you are giving your opinion, try to imitate an ancient philosopher when you talk. Use a lot of over dramatized hand motions and speak slowly and make frequent pauses.
60.  Whenever you sit down try to imitate The Thinker by Auguste Rodin.
61.  Randomly do the robot, for no apparent reason.


      I am so glad that I decided to do it this way. I will be able to get at least five posts out of this list. If only I would not feel like a huge dick-head and I could break up the original post. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment