Sunday, May 13, 2012

That "Bat-Shit crazy thing Part VI

I know that I had promised 11 things per post, but for some reason I did not anticipate on making it this far in the list, So I guess you get 13. I only like things that are even or divisible by 5. I know that 13 is not, but 110 is. I think I have almost killed this "Bat-Shit Crazy" thing. So for now this is the end of the list. I am sorry to you all who have come to love the list. But I am tired of it, and need to move on to even more pointless lists of things to do to make people think your squirrelly nuts, or what ever. I am craving a cigarette now, so I am gonna cut this thing short. Take it easy, and have fun convincing people that you are "Legit Bat-Shit Crazy."

 98.  Moan as if you’re about to climax at inappropriate times, such as when you're using a public restroom. The louder and more passionate the better. You may want to try doing this while doing #5, #18, #19, and #95.
99.  When talking to people, try to see how many different topics you can talk about, without letting the other person know.
100.  Deny that the Holocaust ever happened, or say that it was not hitler, but aliens.
101.  Stare up at the sky until people around you join in, then either A.) walk away calmly without saying a word, or B.) say, “they are coming.”
102.  Routinely challenge people, preferably random strangers, to duals. Say something like, “I challenge thee to a dual” in your best medieval, pirate, old English, etc. accent.
103.  Be jittery as if you just snorted three lines of cocaine and chased it with a Red Bull.
104.  If someone says something sarcastic, don’t get it at all. Try to be as literal as possible.
105.  Try to have a blank, vacant, emotionless expression/stare on your face.
106.  Do #105 while staring at people, turn your head (without breaking eye contact, or continue to stare) as they pass and then turn around and stand there staring at them until they are completely out of site.
107.  Talk to the people on the cross walk signs and ask if you can help free them.
108.  Develop a persona that combines Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, and Michael Myers. Sporadically switch through them throughout the day.
109.  Remind people how easy it is to kill a person on a regular basis.
110. Act completely on impulse, having not contemplation before you do anything. 

      Also I have noticed that it all works best if you just do this random shit out of the blue. I rarely will tell someone that I am about to do something that will make people question my mental health. This causes everyone's reaction to be genuine and sincere. It is hard to convince people you are freaking NUTS if you have friends around you giggling like a bunch of prepubescent school girls. Usually, either your friends will get the bloody picture, or they will just leave you the hell alone. 

      That being said, during my research for this list (which was mostly me just acting as crazy as I could to see what people tend to react to), I did let some of my closest friends know that I was trying to convince people I was "Legit Bat-Shit Crazy," but that was about it. I might tell them to 'watch this' or something as I walked away from them to stand  at the fountain surrounded by people, while I stare mesmerized at the sky, gently place my fingers in the water and anointed  myself with it. Or slowly walk to a tree and stare at it amazed by its leafiness, started talking to it and caressing its leaves. 

      I am serious! I did all of that, and so much more fore this damn list. But, the good thing is that most people who know me are used to me either doing or saying some sort of crazy shit. I am The Gadfly after all. It was fun telling people that "The Prophet shall judge you in a fortnight." Especially seeing as how most people my age do not know what the hell a fortnight is. 

      As much fun as I have had with this series. I have to say, I am starting to get burnt out on it. Not to mention my social network is running a little thin these days. So this is the end of the "Legit Bat-Shit Crazy" list. All good things must come to and end, yadda yadda yadda. I am not going to say that I will never pick this one up. I am only saying that as of now, I consider the list to be finished. I made some sort of convoluted vow that I would never "complete" the list. Something about crazy people not completing anything. Whatever! 

      Sure there is some other things that I could of added, but I think I will leave that part for you. Drop a comment of your favorite thing to do to make people thing that you are "Legit Bat-Shit Crazy."
      
      Well I got to go walk, not run or jog or quickly scurry but walk, to class in the rain without an umbrella. Damn it I am doing it again. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment