Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WORK!

I know that it has been a while, months actually, since I last wrote anything. As I wrote last time I had gotten a job. Then I got another job shortly after that. The two jobs, as well as being an ass hole and running for the position of president of my residence hall's hall council (I know that sounds weird), simply because I thought that the other guy who was running was a dick and I wanted to be a pain in his ass, and actually winning. All of that has given me little time to do anything, oh yeah and school work as well.

On top of all of that... I have been having some personal things going on since the end of last semester, which I am not ready to write about yet. Maybe this summer I will write a series about it. Or I could possibly publish my own personal journal entries from this challenging time. I do not know, I will have to think about it all. Either way, I will not be going further into it here as of now.

What I am trying to say is that I know that I have been a horrible whatever exactly I am here. I must apologize. Here it is, I am sorry. Good. Everyone is happy. None the less, I am still alive and trying to think of things to write in the future, but I figured that y'all would not like me to go on about the intricately boring details of my life as of yet. WORK! Sums it up in one word.

Enough for now, Ironman is playing on television, and I am beginning to get distracted.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment