Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dear My Most Faithful Reader

Dear My Most Faithful Reader,

It is that time of the academic year once again. The dreaded finals season. I personally wished that the school year was longer, only so that I would not have so much stuff to do with such little time. But seriously, I am extremely busy with school at the moment.

Due to this influx in my workload, I am officially calling a time-out. I will not be updating anything on the site for a little while. I do not even plan to get on the site, I am temporarily suspending my right to blog. It is what is best for me at the moment. This hiatus will probably last no longer than a week or two, just until finals are over.

During this time I have a few pieces scheduled to upload. Drunken Binge Part 2 is coming out tomorrow, be sure to check it out. I also have part of "Legit Bat-Shit Crazy" scheduled. See, I did do some planning.

Seeing as how I can not completely abandon you,I would feel awful if I did that. I will continue to update my side sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, and possibly even Tumblr. So be sure to check them out, especially Twitter since it is the only one that I can update on the run.

You can access any of my side ventures by using tabs at the top of the page.

So until finals are over and I am finished with my school work.

Asalaam Alikum,
The Gadfly



No comments:

Post a Comment